How EWF1 works?
https://ifevovovolup.ga/map.php EWF1 has to be bind to the alarm system by sending a corresponding SMS message or using software ELDES Configuration Tool.
https://arepanakyrub.ga/sitemap.xml Upon successful EWF1 binding process, the system adds one wireless zone. In case of smoke detection, EWF1 will indicate the alarm by built-in speaker and notify ELDES system about the event.
- Photoelectric sensor for slow smouldering fires
- Non-radioactive technology for environmental friendly
- High and stable sensitivity
- Quick fix mounting plate for easy installation
- LED operation indicator
- Built-in speaker for audio alarm indication
- Lifetime 10 years
- Tamper switch: for device detachment from the wall detection
|Detection type||Photoelectric chamber|
|Alarm sound level||85dB at 3m|
|Battery type||Primary 9V Lithium 1200mAh ANSI/NEDA 1604LC|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Battery operation time||~18 months (might vary in different conditions)|
|Wireless transmitter-receiver frequency||868/915 MHz|
|Wireless communication range||Up to 30 meters in premises; up to 150 meters in open areas|
|Range of operating temperatures||5 up to 45°C|
|Humidity||0-90% RH @ 0… +40 °C (non-condensing)|
|Sensitivity to smoke||3.0-6.0 % Obs /m|
|Compatible with alarm systemsELDES Wireless||ELDES Wireless|