What is EWF1?
EWF1 is a wireless photoelectric-based smoke detector designed to detect smouldering fire before bursting into flame.
How EWF1 works?
EWF1 has to be bind to the alarm system by sending a corresponding SMS message or using software ELDES Configuration Tool.
Upon successful EWF1 binding process, the system adds one wireless zone. In case of smoke detection, EWF1 will indicate the alarm by built-in speaker and notify ELDES system about the event.
- Photoelectric sensor for slow smouldering fires
- Non-radioactive technology for environmental friendly
- High and stable sensitivity
- Quick fix mounting plate for easy installation
- LED operation indicator
- Built-in speaker for audio alarm indication
- Lifetime 10 years
- Tamper switch: for device detachment from the wall detection
|Detection type||Photoelectric chamber|
|Alarm sound level||85dB at 3m|
|Battery type||Primary 9V Lithium 1200mAh ANSI/NEDA 1604LC|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Battery operation time||~18 months (might vary in different conditions)|
|Wireless transmitter-receiver frequency||868/915 MHz|
|Wireless communication range||Up to 30 meters in premises; up to 150 meters in open areas|
|Range of operating temperatures||5 up to 45°C|
|Humidity||0-90% RH @ 0… +40 °C (non-condensing)|
|Sensitivity to smoke||3.0-6.0 % Obs /m|
|Compatible with alarm systemsELDES Wireless||ELDES Wireless|